- Operating Voltage: 12, 18, 24, 36, 52, 60, 120 VDC
- Clamping Voltage: 15, 20, 30, 43, 60, 70, 150 VDC
- Operating Current: 5 A
- Peak Surge Current: 10 kA (8 x 20 μs)
- Frequency Range: 0 to 10 MHz
- Insertion Loss: < 0.1 dB at 10 MHz
- SPD Technology: MOV, SAD, w/Series Inductor
- Connection Type: Terminal block w/compression lugs
Terminals accept up to 10 AWG
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions (Inches): 3.7H x 1.75W x 2.375L (PHC + PCB1B Base – which is included)
- Weight: 8 oz
- Certifications: UL 497B
Option: DIN Rail Kit Available. Order Part # 11604KIT-PC
Complete EDCO PHC Serices technical specifications.
Common mode protection
Continuous current up to 5 Amps
UL 497B listed
PC642PTU (Pass Thru Unit) available for troubleshooting
Requires Edco PCB1B base (included in Windemuller price)
5 year warranty
- Installs easily with plug-in design.
- Responds quickly to protect connected data lines from incoming surges.
- Reduces series resistance to 0.2 Ohms per pair.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
- Protects your investment with a 5-year warranty.
Ideally Suited For: